Item #: DZ785418
Singer 6 Stitch Sewing Machine with Travel Kit
Lightweight and portable, this easy-to-use machine is great choice for beginners or for sewing in smaller spaces. Thanks to preset stitch length and width, even beginners will find this machine super easy to use. 10 lbs. 14 1/2" l x 7 1/4" w x 11 1/2" h.
- 57 stitch applications—sew clothes, piece quilts, create crafts or do simple mending—you can do it all with a simple click of the dial.
- 6 built-in stitches—displayed on stitch selector dial. Perfect for basic sewing, decorative sewing and more!
- Buttonholes—sewn in four easy steps and clearly displayed on stitch selector dial
- Easy to use font-loading bobbin (Singer or Inspira branded bobbins are recommended for best results)
- Reverse lever
- Adjustable presser foot has an extra high position available to accommodate thick fabrics
- LED light provides bright illumination and stays cool to touch
- Slide off the removable storage compartment for access to the free arm
- Free arm makes it easy to sew trouser hems, sleeve cuffs and other smaller or tubular projects
- Foot pedal; 5' power cord
- Accessories include all-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, darning plate, 3-pack of needles, 4 plastic bobbins, needle plate screwdriver, spool pin felt, seam ripper, lint brush and owners manual
- Travel kit includes gauge, tape measure, pins, needles, thimble, pencil, pin cushion, needle threader, tweezer and 2 pairs of scissors
Ratings & Reviews
Question & Answer